[mod_python] Re: mod_python 3.3.1 bug report

Massimo Di Pierro mdipierro at cs.depaul.edu
Sat Jun 21 10:57:33 EDT 2008

I read the post again and I noticed you omitted web2py from the list
of "major frameworks" that support wsgi. I would like to add that
web2py uses the cherrypy 3.0 wsgiserver (unmodified) so it is as wsgi
compliant as cherrypy is. Django instead, for example, lists "Making
Django 100% WSGI compliant." as one of the roadmark targets for
version 1.0.

Massimo