[mod_python] Re: mod_python 3.3.1 bug report

Massimo Di Pierro MDiPierro at cs.depaul.edu
Sat Jun 21 10:44:27 EDT 2008

Dear Graham,

a couple of months ago you send me some very constructive comments
about web2py. In particular you suggested that we replaced all
relative paths with absolutes paths. I really appreciate your advice
and this issue was addressed within one week of your email. If there
is any other issue that you find with the web2py source code, please
let us know and it will be addresses. At this point we are not aware
of any open issue.

You also refer to "heard various critiques by others about it". Could
you be more explicit? Unfortunately there are many incorrect posts
online about web2py written by people who have not tried it or read
the specs.

Massimo

Graham Dumpleton graham.dumpleton at gmail.com write: