[mod_python] Page fails to show up

Graham Dumpleton graham.dumpleton at gmail.com
Thu Oct 18 18:13:41 EDT 2007

What do you have PythonHandler set to? In other words, are you using
something like mod_python.publisher or your own custom handler? Can
you shrink your code to the minimal required to show the problem and
post it?

Also, have you used apache.log_error() function to log messages at
ever stage in your code to see which path it is taking? In other
words, do some basic debugging rather than assume what is actually
being called and where in the code it gets to.

Graham