[mod_python] object type. why it not works?

ziapannocchia at gmail.com ziapannocchia at gmail.com
Mon Jun 25 16:46:37 EDT 2007

2007/6/25, Jeff Hinrichs - DM&T <jeffh at dundeemt.com>:

> Ziapannocchia -- you should check the vampire module out.
> http://www.dscpl.com.au/projects/vampire/  Not to dump on publisher -
> but vampire offers some real advantages over the stock publisher.
> Graham did a bang up job on it. (Thanks Graham)
>
> -Jeff

thank a lot.
for the moment, my goal is to learn python and web applications, and
the choice between one or the other publisher doe's not matter for me,
beacause I'm just a noob. If something is not perfect, it's a problem
of mine, not of the publisher.

Anyway, I'm happy for this interesting discussion, even if it is too
much over my limits, and I've just follow your links.