[mod_python] Re: little problem with my handler

Graham Dumpleton grahamd at dscpl.com.au
Tue Mar 28 18:19:52 EST 2006

There are possibly a few things in your handler which are questionable,
but I'll get to that in a seperate email. As to the "Files" directive, please
believe what people are telling you, the syntax you are using is plain
wrong for the "Files" directive. To make it obvious, use the Deny
directive so you get an obvious forbidden message back and try in
turn:

  <Files "*.css">
  Deny from all
  </Files>

  <FilesMatch "\.(gif|jpe?g|png|css|html?)$">
  Deny from all
  </FilesMatch>

  <Files ~ "\.(gif|jpe?g|png|css|html?)$">
  Deny from all
  </Files>

  <Files "\.(gif|jpe?g|png|css|html?)$">
  Deny from all
  </Files>

You will find that all will work to block access to the file except
what you were using.

Graham

Julien Cigar wrote ..