[SPAM] Re: [mod_python] mod_python and SOAP WebServices. The strangest bug I've seen in my entire life.

Graham Dumpleton grahamd at dscpl.com.au
Tue Mar 28 18:08:54 EST 2006

I would tend to agree that original problem does sound like module
importer issues.

If one is feeling really brave, one could checkout latest development
version of mod_python from subversion and then in global Apache config
set:

  PythonOption mod_python.future.importer *

and try out the new module importer which will hopefully fix all the
problems which might be causing this.

There was a recent tarball snapshot of the subversion source code made,
but unfortunately I have made an important fix in repository version since
related to new module importer.

Graham

Colin Bean wrote ..