[mod_python] file.py who is downloaded

elekis elekis at gmail.com
Tue Jun 6 16:30:03 EDT 2006

hi, I ve just tried to installed mod_python,with apache2 I did all
what they said but I don't know why when I click on
localhost/public_html/file.py

if they are some errors in file.py he print the errors they want but
if the script is correct mozilla propose to me to download the script.

after litlle research it seems that is a prob with my mime in
/etc/apache2/mime.type

but I don't have that file and I didn't found what put in.

any help.

thanks

a+++

PS : it's maybe the second time this mail is in the listmail cause I
recieve a  who password a unprocessed etc...etc...