[mod_python] apr_socketaddr_port_get

Jim Gallacher jpg at jgassociates.ca
Fri Apr 7 10:28:15 EDT 2006

3.2.8 does not support Apache 2.2. Support is scheduled in the 3.2.9
bugfix release (real soon now ;) ). In the mean time you can grab a copy
of the stable branch from the subversion repository:

svn co http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/httpd/mod_python/branches/3.2.x

Or, if you want to be a little more cutting edge you could try the
development branch.
svn co http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/httpd/mod_python/trunk

Jim