[mod_python] apr_socketaddr_port_get

clemens herschel herschel at panix.com
Fri Apr 7 09:55:46 EDT 2006

This is on a development system. To eliminalte apr_table_compress error, I
upgraded apache. I have this new apr_socketaddr_port_get error
Thanks for any help, Clem

apr_socketaddr_port_get

mod_python 3.2.8
python 2.4
Apachee 2.2

Red Hat Linux 9

[root at herschelenterprises apache2]# bin/httpd
httpd: Syntax error on line 231 of /usr/local/apache2/conf/httpd.conf:
Cannot load /usr/local/apache2/modules/mod_python.so into server:
/usr/local/apache2/modules/mod_python.so: undefined symbol:
apr_sockaddr_port_get
[root at herschelenterprises apache2]# bin/httpd -X