[mod_python] Global, but threadsafe request object?

Fabiano Sidler fabianosidler at swissonline.ch
Wed Sep 14 17:07:47 EDT 2005

Hi folks!

In a web application I planning I need to access the request object from a big
number of functions and classes. Therefore I could pass it each time to each
of the objects working on it, which has very ugly disadvantages like inherent
portability loss and weird parameter lists. So my question to you: Is there a
way to make it global-like, if necessary over a singleton-like wrapper class
returning it? I know, this looks more likely a python problem than a modpython
one, but perhaps someone here knows a simple solution with using mod-
python specific code?

Greetings,
Fips