[mod_python] mod_python + MySQLdb + Apache strange behavoir

Graham Dumpleton grahamd at dscpl.com.au
Wed Sep 14 12:36:22 EDT 2005

If none of the suggestions by others have worked, then you really
need to post the actual error messages and specific symptoms as I
asked for originally.

BTW, can you please try and keep followups on the mailing list.
I am traveling on holidays with days at a time without any
Internet access. If you keep the discussion on the list, others
may still be able to help if I am not reading email.

Graham