[mod_python] mod_python for WinXP Pro

Jim Gallacher jg.lists at sympatico.ca
Sun Sep 11 09:04:17 EDT 2005

Doru-Catalin Togea wrote:
> Hi!
>
> Sorry if this has been asked many times before. I can not find it in the
> archives, and I find amazingly few good links when I google for
> mod_python and windows.
>
> Where can I download mod_python for WinXP? I have Apache 2.x and Python
> 2.4 (from ActiveState) up and running.

The a windows binary for the current stable release is available here:
http://www.lehuen.com/nicolas/download/mod_python/mod_python-3.1.4.win32-py2.4.exe

If you'd like to try out the 3.2 beta, you can download it here:
http://www.lehuen.com/nicolas/download/mod_python/mod_python-3.2.1b.win32-py2.4.exe
We're just working out some final issuses and hope to have an official
3.2 release "real soon now".

> On some forums they refer to "Appendix A" of the documentation for
> Windows installation instructions, but it seems that this section has
> been removed from the current mod_python release's documentation. What
> am I missing here?

Better documentation? ;)

Regards,
Jim