[mod_python] mod_python for WinXP Pro

Doru-Catalin Togea doru-cat at student.matnat.uio.no
Sun Sep 11 06:21:30 EDT 2005

Hi!

Sorry if this has been asked many times before. I can not find it in the
archives, and I find amazingly few good links when I google for mod_python
and windows.

Where can I download mod_python for WinXP? I have Apache 2.x and Python
2.4 (from ActiveState) up and running.

On some forums they refer to "Appendix A" of the documentation for Windows
installation instructions, but it seems that this section has been removed
from the current mod_python release's documentation. What am I missing
here?

Thanks for helping,
Catalin

--

         <<     We are what we repeatedly do.      >>