[mod_python] Writing modules in Python

Devraj Mukherjee lugs at eternitytechnologies.com
Thu Sep 8 09:50:51 EDT 2005

Hi everyone,

I am a newbie to mod_python (I have programmed in Python before) and
having trouble understanding if using mod_python or one of the related
projectes (such as mod_snake which seems to be dea) I can actually develop
Apache modules in Python.

I have been tossing the option of writing modules for Apache for a while
and have been wanting to avoid C programming ;-) if I can write them in
Python it will be my prefered way.

Thanks for any insights.

Devraj

---
Devraj Mukherjee (lugs at eternitytechnologies.com)
Eternity Technologies Pty. Ltd. ACN 107 600 975
P O Box 5949 Wagga Wagga NSW 2650 Australia
Voice: +61-2-69717131 / Fax: +61-2-69251039
http://www.eternitytechnologies.com/