[mod_python] Is there any Reportlab user ...Please.

tushar liladhar patil tusharpatil1982 at rediffmail.com
Fri May 13 01:31:41 EDT 2005

I want to make pdf from xml file for that i m using reportlab I had written my own parser which will parse the xml and the text and images are collected in buffer.
  But my problem is that the buffer is in a continious stream like when a pdf is created the paragraph (say of 5 lines) in the xml file is shown like a single line means it is going out of the right side of pdf page
and i cant change or format thro' xml file bec'z it will affect other application,

can any one please help me ???
please do the needful ...

Thanking you,
Tushar