[mod_python] apache's log and hook api in mod_python?

Kevin Wang kwang at activegrid.com
Tue Mar 8 21:03:58 EST 2005

Hi Graham,

Wow, that information sounds good enough!  Sorry for that I haven't been
able to check the doc thoroughly.  Thanks a lot for your prompt response.

For my second question, actually it is unrelated with the first one.  In
Apache 2's C api, we can create a hook in a module, and all the other
modules are able to call that hook at any time.  I am wondering if
mod_python allows us to create our own hook (using python), and other
modules (probably C implementations) can call that hook.

Thanks.

-- Kevin