[mod_python] Segmentation fault with mod_python and DBXML

Graham Dumpleton grahamd at dscpl.com.au
Tue Aug 16 06:38:43 EDT 2005

Python has a version of expat builtin to it. The version of this
most likely differs to a version of expat used as a shared library
by some other module linked into Apache.

Work out what version of expat library is installed on your system,
you may have to update it.

http://www.modpython.org/pipermail/mod_python/2004-December/017023.html

These mismatches in shared library versions required by different
modules can occur in other situations as well. See:

http://www.modpython.org/FAQ/faqw.py?
query=expat&querytype=simple&casefold=yes&req=search