[mod_python] Trouble Installing on Win2k

Miles Clark mmc at tolosatech.com
Tue Mar 23 08:52:24 EST 2004

Hi  -

I was not able to get the Apache 2.0.48/Python 2.2.3/Modpython 3.0.4
combination working.  After going through docs & mailing lists, and
banging my head against the wall for a while, I upgraded to Python
2.3.3/modpython 3.1.2b & everything worked as advertised!  So that's
where things stand.

To answer David's question, this was not on a shared drive, it was all
installed locally.  Thanks for the suggestion, though!!

Miles