[mod_python] Trouble Installing on Win2k

David Fraser davidf at sjsoft.com
Tue Mar 23 10:17:08 EST 2004

Hi Masaru

I think you have confused me with Miles Clark ... Miles Clark had the
problem, my Apache works fine.
It just doesn't like working off a shared network drive.
I'm cc'ing the mod_python mailing list on this - if you have problems,
please try and get help through the list.
I can assure that mod_python under Windows is great and reliable, but
you need to take it step by step.

Regards
David