[mod_python] Some questions

Kevin White jedirunner at gmail.com
Mon Dec 13 22:56:24 EST 2004

Ok, so I have a few questions for you python programmers:

1- What text editor do you use?  I have been using vim/gvim but it
frustrates me in a couple areas.  It gets all confused with its smart
indenting in some cases and I have to undo what it does.  Also, I
can't just put my cursor somewhere and hit 'i' (to go into insert
mode) and start backspacing.  I have to delete from the left of the
text rather than backspacing from the right.  Anyway, so what text
editor do you all use?   Is anyone out there using a good text editor
for PSP files, and if so what editor?

2- Where are the best places to find official and unofficial
documentation for python and mod_python?  I don't know where to look
before posting questions, and there appears to be various types of
docs in various places.

3- What is a "PEP"?

That aught to do it for now. :)

Thanks!