[mod_python] could not import mod_python.apache ?

Seth Ladd seth at picklematrix.net
Wed Oct 8 07:52:37 EST 2003

> Sounds to me like you still have the old mod_python/apache.py in your
> pythonpath.

That's what I thought to.  I'll do another install after I clean those
files out by hand.

>> ed on 150 max processes and 0 max threads.
>> [Wed Oct 08 03:25:54 2003] [error] (28)No space left on device:
>> mod_python: Fail
>> ed to create global mutex 125 of 150 (/tmp/mpmtx12242125).
>
> There are references to that earlier in the list, also I believe the
> error
> log shows a hint on what to do. It has to do with the default number of
> available semaphores on Linux which needs to be increased.

Exactly.  I should have phrased my question as "What are the issues
with increasing the semaphores, and how do I do it?" :)

I'll search previously on the list to see what I can find.

Kudos for the work done on mod_python!
Seth