[mod_python] http://www.modpython.org/pipermail/mod_python/2003-November/003888.html

StianSøiland stian at soiland.no
Thu Nov 6 07:33:09 EST 2003

On 2003-11-04 05:25:41, Jim Peterson wrote:

> A URL http://www.mysite.com/hello.py/say would return ?I am saying NOTHING?.
>
> A URL http://www.mysite.com/hello.py/say?what=hello would return ?I am
> saying hello?.
> I would have hit exactly the same problem if I hadn't just seen your thread.

I have been wondering myself, too, what decides if .py is required or
not? I agree that with SetHandler, .py suffix should not be required (to
get nicer URLs), ALTHOUGH it should still work.

--
Stian Søiland               Work toward win-win situation. Win-lose
Trondheim, Norway           is where you win and the other lose.