[mod_python] mptest.py text does not interpret

Willem Fourie fourie_willem at hotmail.com
Fri Apr 5 03:32:04 EST 2002

Hi Reg

Thanx very much for your reply, but unfortunately I had already removed the
AddType (tried with and without).

When the ScriptAlias directory points to the WebDir (and mptest.py placed in
that directory) then it shows the text sans interpretation.

With the config pointing to /python, and the file in that directory and the
URL pointing to /python/mptest.py the server responds with "The server
encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete
your request"

Would appreciate ideas on other avenues perhaps.
Thanx