[mod_python] mptest.py text does not interpret

Reg Charney charney at charneyday.com
Thu Apr 4 18:15:53 EST 2002

I had this same problem. Remove the AddType directive that refers to python
from the httpd.conf file. For some reason, mod_python is not implemented the
same way as PHP4,say.

Reg.

P.S. I never thanked others on the list that lead to this solution. My
apologies and thanks. I was trying to find the reason that I inserted the
AddType statement, but never did. By the time I reached that point, it was
"too late" to thank Ian Clelland <ian at veryfresh.com> and
"Gregory (Grisha) Trubetskoy" <grisha at modpython.org> for their help.