[mod_python] Any open-source applications?

Wartan Hachaturow wart at softhome.net
Tue Jun 19 19:20:00 EST 2001

Hello.

Is there any open source mod_python applications available?
I would like to learn web programming with mod_python, and my
own experience tells me that it's best to use already exisiting
applications to see how things are done.
So, if anyone would advise me some, I'll be really thankful.

P.S. Right now I know only about PyWM.

P.P.S. And also would anyone suggest me a ready framework for
web-development (based on mod_python, of course)? It seems to
me that it's not the target of mod_python to provide sessions,
persistend database connections, etc..
But Zope is not an option ;-) Too bloated for me.

--
Regards, Wartan.
echo "Your stdio isn't very std."