[mod_python] Any open-source applications?

Giorgio deneb at unixwave.org
Tue Jun 19 18:04:36 EST 2001

On Tue, Jun 19, 2001, Wartan Hachaturow wrote:

> Hello.
[snip..]

An Application at:
http://webware.sourceforge.net

It has mod_python hooks.And supports every feature that you need.
Optionally you can rip what you need and discard what you don't use.
However it can be useful remember that Apache is not a multi threading
enviroment.

As mod_python application example you can see
maki, at http://maki.sourceforge.net as application written for
mod_python and xml.

> But Zope is not an option ;-) Too bloated for me.
Personally, I dislike Zope and I like mod-python for
the following reasons:
the code is clear, least privilege ,too poor Zope security, Zope is
really heavy, but this is only my  opinion.

bye,
Giorgio