[mod_python] Re: Win32 threading issue

Gregory (Grisha) Trubetskoy grisha at modpython.org
Tue Jun 5 21:35:56 EST 2001

I'm not aware of any problems, but then I haven't looked at it closely. I
think if it compiled and is giving you no grief, you're cool.

I know that on UNIX some changes will need to be made in the
compile/install steps since mod_python installation relies on some
functionality that has changed in 2.1.

Grisha