[mod_python] .htaccess and httpd.conf

Steven D. Arnold stevena at permanent.cc
Sun May 21 20:05:44 EST 2000

At 07:11 PM 5/21/2000 -0400, Gregory Trubetskoy wrote:

>This means that test.py doesn't have a function called "handler" defined
>in it.
>
>What's in your test.py?

I put exactly what the docs suggest:

from mod_python import apache

def handler(req):
         req.send_http_header()
         req.write("Hello World!")
         return apache.OK

However, I made the changes Wayne suggested, and now it works for me.
:-)  (It didn't initially, but it does now -- I can't explain
why.)  Apparently the AddModule and Directory directives did it...

steve

Steven D. Arnold          Que quiero sera           stevena at permanent.cc
"We choose to go to the moon in this decade and do the other things, not
because they are easy, but because they are hard."    -- John F. Kennedy