[mod_python] AttributeError: handler

Mads Kiilerich Mads at Kiilerich.com
Tue Jun 13 10:07:07 EST 2000

Jun 5 I got mail from Alexis Iglauer:

> Always a good idea to just run python over your script
> before trying to run it on the webserver - this will
> pick up any inconsistent dedents or other little
> syntax nasties.

"Run python over".  How do I do that? With a compileall? (I
guess not, as performing a compileall gives a "Listing test.py
...\nCan't list test.py".)

TIA,
--
Mads Kiilerich          Sys.Adm. Cand.Polyt
Mads at Kiilerich.com      Tel. +45 38 16 26 00  Mob. +45 26 20 07 73

"Learned about WAP. It sucks. The more I play with WML the more sure I
am that WAP will die out rapidly once phones doing HTML exist."    Cox