[mod_python] Configuring Apache with mod_python for WSGI

Dallas Brown kdbdallas at gmail.com
Wed Sep 23 20:14:36 UTC 2015

Ok, but that still leaves the question as to what the wsgi.py file is and what the mysite.wsgi file is?
The docs are not clear as to which one holds the listed “def application()” ‘hello world’ code, and what the other one is.

Thanks for the insight on the double paths, I will give that a try once I figure out the above file issue.