[mod_python] Possible to use PSP templates in other frameworks?

Kevin Veroneau kveroneau at gmail.com
Thu Oct 14 21:59:03 EDT 2010

Hello,

  I really favor the PSP template engine over smarty-based ones provided in
most other frameworks.  Is it possible to render PSP templates in other
frameworks by simply importing the required PSP module?  Or it is more tied
to Apache and difficult to decouple?

  Are there any plans to port mod_python, Publisher, or PSP to WSGI for
legacy applications?  I would love a port of Publisher and
PSP definitely for WSGI, as they are both very useful.

Thanks.