Re: [mod_python] Taylan Karaman wants to stay in touch on LinkedIn

齐智 qi.zh at neusoft.com
Wed Jun 9 20:40:56 EDT 2010

where is to cancel this mail group?
thanks.

2010-06-10

齐智

发件人: Taylan Karaman
发送时间: 2010-06-09  19:53:00
收件人: mod_python
抄送:
主题: [mod_python] Taylan Karaman wants to stay in touch on LinkedIn

LinkedIn

- Taylan Karaman
Taylan Karaman
Product Development Tool Support and Development Engineer at Nortel Netas
Turkey

Confirm that you know Taylan © 2010, LinkedIn Corporation
is intended only for the use of the intended recipient and may be confidential and/or privileged of
Neusoft Corporation, its subsidiaries and/or its affiliates. If any reader of this communication is
not the intended recipient, unauthorized use, forwarding, printing,  storing, disclosure or copying
immediately notify the sender by return e-mail, and delete the original message and all copies from
your system. Thank you.