[mod_python] Method POST

Raphaël B. nashii at gmail.com
Sat Jan 30 13:13:18 EST 2010

2010/1/30 Eric Strand <estrand at isomedia.com>

> Check out the "method" member of the request object documented here:
>
> http://www.modpython.org/live/current/doc-html/pyapi-mprequest-mem.html
>
> --Eric

It works if we want to know the global method to load the webpage, but not
to know which field is "posted" and which other is "getted" !
I would like to split the two kinds of submissions ! Is this possible ?

Thanks for your answer ;)

Le 30 janvier 2010 02:29, Clodoaldo Neto <clodoaldo.pinto at gmail.com> a écrit
:

> What do you mean by "protect our form"? Although it takes more work to
> fake a posted form than to fake a geted form it is not worth to even
> think about it in terms of security. It is much saner to just to use
> the post/get semantics: if it will not change the state of the
> universe then it is a get, otherwise it is a post.
>
> Regards, Clodoaldo

If it's not really a "protection", it's a way to be sure that the form was
submitted by the right way, and I prefer. In fact, I would like to be sure
that all of the data that are obtained are from my form !

Regards,
Raphaël