[mod_python] Error in reading remote server file with HTTP

Rahul Warhekar rahul.warhekar at edisphere.com
Wed Aug 4 11:45:42 EDT 2010

Hello All,

I am trying to read file from remote machine using mod_python, but I am
getting Error while using opening the file.

So I tried to use os.access (path, F_OK) to check for path availability from
Python IDE so it returns 'True' but when I

Tries the same os.access(path, F_OK) function from browser it is returning
'False'.

I think this function might be due to some security reasons but my
os.access() is returning true when executed from

Python IDE.

Any help regarding this will be greatly appreciated.

 Thanks In advance

Rahul Warhekar