[mod_python] Trying to learn mod_wsgi - any code samples or tutorials?

Peter Bleackley peter.bleackley at rd.bbc.co.uk
Tue Apr 27 07:03:56 EDT 2010

I've used mod_python in the past, but since I believe it's now
deprecated in favour of mod_wsgi, I'd like to use the latter for my next
web app.

Unfortunately, whereas mod_python had extensive documentation and
tutorials available online, for mod_wsgi I've been unable to find
anything more sophisticated that "Hello world". Does anyone know where
there's some example code I could look at?

Pete