RE: [mod_python] Moving from mod_python to mod_wsgi -- what framework?‏ again

Fernando Vicente peuchele at hotmail.com
Fri Sep 4 11:14:20 EDT 2009

Sorry Dave,

seems like my combination of Ubuntu+Firefox+Hotmail is resulting in e-mails being lost in the hyperspace :P

Now, writting from Windows+IE :o --- this was my original e-mail:

I have a very small mod_python project, and I want to move it to mod_wsgi. What I need is something simple to handle the sessions (like mod_python's Session() object) and don't really care about having to use another template engine than PSP.

I would like to know which framework do you guys use/recommend for this situation?

I tried Pylons but after two days and a dissapointing "hello world" containing more than 40 files, I concluded that is not what I want...

anyways, any suggestion?

Best regards,

Fernando