[mod_python] Confused about file caching

David Lenwell dlenwell at gmail.com
Thu Oct 29 14:51:23 EDT 2009

Alex.. It would be easier to be of help if I could see the snippet of
code that is reading and writing this file .. also more information
would be useful .. how frequent are the updates to this file? are they
happening from lots of clients or just one.. it could be that your
reading the file before the new changes are written to it .. but I
couldn't be for sure where you should look without more information.

David