[mod_python] Mod_Python, multicore and concurrency

Graham Dumpleton graham.dumpleton at gmail.com
Sat May 30 00:28:28 EDT 2009

If you are using mod_python sessions at the same time, they will block
another request using same session at the same time. It can also block
other distinct sessions as well because of the limited number of
shared locks used to mediate global session locking.

Other than that guess, it is impossible to answer without know exactly
what your code does.

Graham