[mod_python] Getting error as The system cannot find the file specified

Graham Dumpleton graham.dumpleton at gmail.com
Mon Mar 30 02:03:07 EDT 2009

2009/3/30  <rahul.warhekar at edisphere.com>:
> ok, sorry for that,
>
> I am using util.redirect(req,"/edi/modules/index.psp")

Technically the second argument, as I said before, must be a full URI,
including 'http://host'. Supplying a path only as you have may or may
not work depending on the browser.

For starters, therefore change it to:

  util.redirect(req,req.construct_url("/edi/modules/index.psp"))

and see if that works.

And that you are using a virtual machine is likely got nothing to do with it.

Graham