[mod_python] Sharing mod_python experiences

Fernando Vicente peuchele at hotmail.com
Sat Mar 28 23:07:50 EDT 2009

Hi,

This is my first e-mail to the list. I started using mod_python a few months ago and I already like it very much. Thanks for this great module!!!
I wrote two articles in my personal blog about how to configure mod_python in MacOS X intel and also a small mod_python application that monitor the progress of files being uploaded.
Many of the information was taken from this forum, so I thought it can be a good idea to post it here if anyone is interested.

http://www.alfersoft.com.ar/blog/2009/03/03/macos-x-105x-intel-mod_python-pil-pycaptcha-notes/

http://www.alfersoft.com.ar/blog/2009/03/28/file-upload-progress-with-mod_python/

Thanks
Fernando