[mod_python] [SPAM] mod_python/mod_wsgi and the apache processing pipeline

Andrew Smith andy at robotlovesyou.com
Thu Jul 23 15:12:10 EDT 2009

Hello Graham

Apologies for not replying to all before. I'm too used to having my
had held for me by google groups ;)

I'd not come across mod_auth_tkt as I'm pretty new to linux/apache
having been coding on windows for far far too long and for some reason
it didn't come up when I was searching for suitable solutions. It does
look very promising though. If that allows me to drop my requirement
for a hook into apache's processing pipeline then I'll be able to move
across to mod_wsgi, which seems to be the standard for python/apache
integration these days.

Thanks!

Andy