[mod_python] Windows Server 2008

Tim Valenta tonightslastsong at gmail.com
Fri Jan 16 23:53:32 EST 2009

> Those which which integrate quite closely with mod_python
> specific handlers probably more so than those which use a minimal API
> such as a WSGI bridge.

Hence your suggestions to me before, to choose a platform which
abstracts itself a bit more, like whole WSGI thing. <offtopic>  You've
got some good blog entries, by the way </offtopic>.  For the record, I
kind of like Django.  I originally wrote it off as 'too big' for my
interests, but I've given it another chance and it's quite nice.  And
since it's open source, contributions will keep it alive well into
Python's future versions, in my opinion.  But, the mod_python mailing
list isn't necessarily the place for Django talk.

Tim