[mod_python] Windows Server 2008

Tim Valenta tonightslastsong at gmail.com
Fri Jan 16 14:36:00 EST 2009

Windows Server 2008 is still really new... It wouldn't surprise me at all if
there are things in it that break the installer.  I use Windows Vista
without problems (of this nature).  I did install the trial WS Hyper-V 2008
a few months back, perhaps I could boot into it and see If i have any luck
during installation, but I couldn't guarantee anything.  I'll have to check
it out tonight when I go home.
For reference's sake, I use the same versions of mon_python and Apache as
you've described.

Tim