[mod_python] Credential caching for Apache/mod_python

Daniel Klaffenbach daniel.klaffenbach at informatik.tu-chemnitz.de
Thu Dec 10 17:12:14 EST 2009

Am Donnerstag 10 Dezember 2009 21:48:35 schrieben Sie:
> You should upgrade to mod_python 3.3.1 for a start, that older
> versions has lots of bugs in it.
OK, I'll look into it. The problem is that I have to use the packages from the
SL repository, which kind of prevents me from upgrading. So far I did not
experience any problems with the "old" version.

> As to your issue, it is up to you to perform caching within your
> authentication handler. You can keep a dictionary cache of whether
> someone has successfully authenticated and when.
OK, this is what I already had in mind, but I hoped there was another way. I
guess I'll have to take care about caching by myself.

Thanks for the quick reply.

- Dan