[mod_python] mod_python re-writing custom HTTP response codes to 500

Graham Dumpleton graham.dumpleton at gmail.com
Fri Aug 7 21:38:05 EDT 2009

This is better asked on a Django list as unlikely that it would have
anything to do with mod_python but how you are raising the errors in
Django and whether Django allows you to override those errors. I would
suggest that when you post to Django list, that you provide them code
snippet to show how you are setting up that response status.

Graham