[mod_python] problems in browser

rahul rahul.warhekar at edisphere.com
Wed May 28 07:29:16 EDT 2008

my code is in list.psp as

<input style="Z-INDEX ;WIDTH :112px ;HEIGHT = 25px; background-color:
#666699; color: #ffffff;" type="submit" name="new_filter" value="Clear
Filter" class="buttonstyle"
onclick=submitForm('/edi/modules/reports/new.psp',myform,'mf');>

if (session['my']=='my'):
	session['my_filter'] = ""
	session['user_query'] = ""
	session['sql'] = ""
	session['my'] = ""
	session.save()
and the code in new.psp is,

<%@ include file="../../config.psp" %>
<%
import Session
session['my']="my"
session['con'] = " where "
session['bool']="false"
session.save()
%>
still it is not working properly with internet explorer.
Does upgrading to mod_python 3.3.1. will solve the issue.