[mod_python] problems in browser

rahul rahul.warhekar at edisphere.com
Sun May 25 07:28:56 EDT 2008

I am having Apache/2.0.55 (Win32) and mod_python 3.2.8 and i am using
windows xp with Internet explorer 7.0.5730.11
and mozilla 2.0.0.14

actually what i am doing

i ahve one variable as session['filter'] and on click of button i am
deleting data of that session variable.
and construct is on button click i call submitform("path") and do
session['filter']="" and go back to previous page
where i am displaying variables value
but internet explorer only does it once after that it do not clear the
displayed value while mozilla do it