[mod_python] mod_python Session

Doug Fritz dougfritz at gmail.com
Thu May 8 13:48:21 EDT 2008

creating a session request

     session = Session.Session(req)

Is causing my app to just hang, it is not creating a failure it is
just stuck in an infinite loop.  I have isolated the problem to this
line, but there is little documentation on the session code
available.  At one point I had set the timeout to be rather long, and
am curious if that is causing the issue?  This was previously working
well.  I have tried restarting and rebooting the server to clear any
session data in memory.  Is there a way to hard reset the session
data?  Any thoughts would greatly appreciated.

thanks,
doug