[mod_python] Chaining handlers

Graham Dumpleton graham.dumpleton at gmail.com
Wed Mar 19 23:51:43 EDT 2008

Also go to http://books.google.com and plug in search term of
'authn_cookie'. This should yield snippet of Nick Kew's book on
writing Apache modules. Read it as well as surrounding pages.

It has been a while since I read that section, so can't remember if
that is directly applicable. It may still be of interest were you to
try and write a C module or even Python auth handler to do this.

Also found mod_authn_form, but it is tied to MySQL database.

Graham