[mod_python] Using mod_python with MacOSX Tiger/Leopard.

Ben Davies omarshariffdontlikeit at gmail.com
Tue Mar 11 15:11:39 EDT 2008

Wow!

This worked first time, even on my severely buggered version of Tiger! Just
to let you know what I got after running testhandler:

Apache/2.2.8 (Unix) mod_python/3.3.2-dev-20080311 Python/2.5.2
2.5.2 (r252:60911, Feb 22 2008, 07:57:53) [GCC 4.0.1 (Apple Computer, Inc.
build 5363)]

./configure --with-apxs=/usr/local/apache2/bin/apxs
--with-python=/usr/local/bin/python

Thank so much for fixing this so quickly for us whinny mac brats!

Damn, looks like tonight will be spent learning Python! Sweet!

Cheers,

Ben